A 4 month online training offering a range of tools, collective and personal, which can make our activism more effective and sustainable. They can help us avoid burnout and add continuity to our movement building. A ‘regenerative’ approach goes beyond sustainability to explore how we can organise in ways that actually renew or revitalize our own resources and those of our groups – this can help us stay inspired, nourished, & more creative in our tactical approach.
This training is specifically designed to respond to the needs, issues and challenges of LGBTQI+ activists in Central-Eastern Europe.
The aims of the training are to:
• Equip participants with basic knowledge and tools around personal, group and movement resilience
• Offer a nourishing and supportive space to explore one’s own resilience
• Build meaningful relationships among participants
• Enable participants to implement changes in the groups and networks they are working with
The topics we will focus on are:
• Relationship building and sustaining
• Burnout basics, prevention and how to work with it
• Repression and suppression analysis, prevention, risk assessments
• Trauma basics and community based healing tools, first responses
• Emotional literacy
• Navigating power in our groups and in our movements
• Conflict transformation and communication cultures
• Ecology of Social Movements
Username or Email Address
Registration confirmation will be emailed to you.